Cancellation & Returns
1. This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Consumer Rights Directive.
2. You can cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery (this is the “cooling off” period). To do this, please email or write to us by post. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
3. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
4. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
5. You may NOT return any goods that have been worn or otherwise used (this applies to all eyelashes, lash tints, brow products and lash adhesive that we stock). Faulty goods must be reported to us before they're worn or used. All products must be returned in original, unopened packaging. This is for hygiene reasons, there will be no exceptions.
6. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
7. We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage/carriage within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notification, less any costs due under this contract. Before processing a refund, we require evidence that the item has been returned to us (in the event that we do not receive it). Satisfactory evidence includes: A signed, stamped Royal Mail proof of postage (obtained when posting your item from a Post Office), and/or a Royal Mail tracking code for the Royal Mail Signed-For service or the Royal Mail Special Delivery service.
8. Where goods are deemed faulty, or the incorrect goods have been sent to you, we will cover the cost of return carriage. Where you are returning goods in order to exchange for a different style, size or colour - or you are returning goods because you have changed your mind, you will be liable to cover the cost of return postage/carriage to us in full.
9. Business customers, or customers exempt from the Consumer Rights Directive may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.